Being a volunteer for a person with Autism can help create a social network of help, support and love not only for the person with Autism but for their entire family. And the best part of this is that it’s the most incredible rewarding experience for that volunteer because individuals with Autism can teach others so much… To be authentic, to be honest, to be present, to be non-judgmental, to be creative, smart, fun, etc. Embrace this experience and allow your life to be touched and changed by a person with Autism!
Inquire if you:
- Want to contribute to and make a difference in a child’s life.
- Have an interest or curiosity in working with children with autism.
- Are open-minded, reliable, passionate and open to feedback.
- Have an accepting, nonjudgmental attitude.
- Enjoy being creative and playful.
- Are able to commit to 2 to 4 hours per week as well as a monthly 2-hour team meeting for a minimum of 3 months.
No experience Necessary, Free training provided!
Also partnered with the ASD climber Foundation (http://www.asdclimber.org) who posts this opportunity on volunteer match. org. I am able to issue a certificate of training completion through the ASD climber Foundation once 6 months in the program has been met.
email me at email@example.com